“Superior attention to detail is what sets Reinsman apart. The tree is a design I helped develop more than 20 years ago. It fits a wide range of horses, and it works well for me. I love the suede skirts because it keeps the saddle in place and doesn’t roll. There’s a layer of foam padding for my horse’s comfort.” – Charmayne James
Made by Hand in Texas. Every Reinsman Charmayne James barrel saddle has all her essential features to keep you balanced in the seat plus comfort features for your horse.
Charmayne James barrel saddles feature:
• Wood tree designed to fit your horse, provide freedom of movement, and keep you in the proper position
• Neoprene lined skirt with suede skirt liner for horse’s comfort
• Designed with James from the tree out
• Light weight design at approximately less than 30 lbs.
• Flank cinch set included
• Lifetime tree warranty
• Fully customizable from the tree out
Charmayne James is an 11-Time World Champion barrel racer, the first Million Dollar Cowgirl, and has the most consecutive NFR qualifications at 19.