“Superior attention to detail is what sets Reinsman apart. The tree is a design I helped develop more than 20 years ago. It fits a wide range of horses, and it works well for me. I love the suede skirts because it keeps the saddle in place and doesn’t roll. There’s a layer of foam padding for my horse’s comfort.” – Charmayne James
Designed to Charmayne’s specifications and handmade in Texas. This saddle has all of Charmayne’s essential features to keep you balanced in the seat, plus a close contact skirt. The sand suede seat is paired with contrasting Old West leather so it will look great on any colored horse. Aluminum stirrups with rubber grip, roughout seat jockeys and fenders for grip, and the back cinch is included. Brite cut silver conchos and stainless steel hardware with silver laced rawhide cantle.
Charmayne James is an 11-Time World Champion barrel racer, the first Million Dollar Cowgirl, and has the most consecutive NFR qualifications at 19.
• Wood tree designed to fit your horse, provide freedom of movement, and keep you in the proper position
• Neoprene lined bars and suede skirt liner for horses’ comfort
• Designed with James from the tree out
• Flank cinch set
• Lightweight design at approximately less than 30 lbs.
• Handmade, hand tooled in Texas
• Lifetime tree warranty
• Fully customizable from the tree out – allow 8-10 weeks
Customize any Reinsman saddle! Use the Reinsman Custom Saddle Configurator to create your perfect saddle! Submit the order to a dealer using our Dealer Finder. The dealer will price your saddle. In 8-10 weeks, you’ll be riding in your custom saddle!